How many people do you know who love the idea of acupuncture and all of the advantages but perhaps have a fear of needles? Also, so many people want to reap the perks of acupuncture but don’t have the time for the session or drive an hour across town to get to an appointment. Well luckily now you don’t have to make an appointment to see a practitioner to reap all of the comforts that acupuncture provides, you don’t even have to see a needle!
Introducing Electric Acupressure Massage Pen with three massage heads.
The massage pen is helpful to regulate immune function and nervous system function. By simulating the current signals of the human nerve fibers, it can contact and massages the acupuncture points of the human body to make the muscle fibers shrink. In addition, its automatic burrowing finding function has combined with acupuncture points distribution and precise detection technology, so it can massage the human body more accurately.
Item Type: Massage Relaxation
Product weight: 0.0700 kg
Package Weight: 0.0960 kg
Package Size ( L x W x H ): 10.00 x 3.00 x 19.00 cm / 3.94 x 1.18 x 7.48 inches
●Three massage heads for different massage effects
●Adjustable nine gears design for different pulse strength
● Intelligent acupuncture points finding function providing accurate massage service
● Human engineering design for comfortable gripping feelings
2. Turn on the device by holding the handle with the tip up and pressing the lower half of the black toggle button. The number 1 should appear on the display. Repeat to increase power up to 9.
3. Put a small amount of contact gel on your inside wrist.
4. Starting with the device on a medium-low setting, firmly press the tip to the wrist. If you do not feel anything at first, slide the tip around the general area until you feel the pulsing sensation. If you still do not feel anything, click the button to a higher setting.
5. If you feel a stinging sensation it is because there is not a solid connection from the tip to your skin. Use more contact gel to fix the problem.
6. Continue sliding the tip around until you feel a strong pulse. When the pulse is strong it means you have found an acupoint and you are stimulating it. You may hold the acupoint directly on the point or gently massage the point.